- Assists the property manager in effectively managing the property. Assume all responsibilities associated with accomplishing property objectives in the property manager’s absence.
- Property Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to)
- Handle recordkeeping and reporting responsibilities on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Responsible for the collection, posting and depositing of rental revenue to include receiving, processing, and posting rents and security deposit payments.
- Handle delinquencies, late notices and evictions.
- Maintain effective internal controls over bookkeeping and operational activities in compliance with best practices, policies and guidelines.
- Handle resident activities and resident complaints
- Process applications and lease renewals. Greet prospective residents and show apartments.
- Assist new residents during the move-in process.
- Handle administrative functions to include clerical and reception responsibilities.
Work with maintenance to handle apartment turnovers, move-ins and move-outs, and work order requests.
- Assist with staff management responsibilities to include supervising, training, and development.
- Previous experience in leasing, sales and customer service
- Ability to develop rapport
- Ability to complete tasks
- Attention to detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products