- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all buildings, grounds and common areas.
- Maintenance Supervisor
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to)
- Clean model apartment, community center, and office areas.
- Clean hallways and common areas.
- Clean laundry facilities.
- Clean vacant apartments.
- Conduct daily policing of grounds.
- Handle snow and debris removal.
- Touch up painting of hallways, and common areas.
- Constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to be on feet.
- Have constant need (66% to 100% of the time) to perform the following physical activities:
• Bend/Stoop/Squat: Perform routine maintenance/repairs, pick up tools and needed equipment.
• Climb Stairs: Service requests, make-ready needs for 2 and higher apartments.
• Push or Pull: Move equipment, appliances, open and close doors, etc.
• Reach Above Shoulder: Perform routine maintenance/repairs, stock and remove equipment, parts, etc..
• Climb Ladders: Perform routine maintenance/repairs.
• Grasp/Grip/Turning: Handle tools and equipment, perform routine maintenance/repairs.
• Finger Dexterity: Handle tools and equipment, perform routine maintenance/repairs.
• Writing: Inventory maintenance, requisition requests, required maintenance reports.
- Lifting/Carrying (supplies, replacement parts, ladders, etc.):
• Over 150 lbs.: rare need (less than 1% of the time)
• 75 -150 lbs.: Occasional need (1% to 33% of the time)
• 25 to 75 lbs.: Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time)
• 1 to 25 lbs.: Constant need: (66% to 100% of the time)
NOTE: Lifting and carrying weights exceeding 50 lbs. is to be accomplished with assistance from one or more persons. Examples of heaviest items lifted include washer/dryers, refrigerators, a/c units, abandoned sofas, etc.
- Previous experience in cleaning
- Previous experience in grounds maintenance.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to complete tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be available on an as-needed basis for after hours, on-call emergency services.