- Seasonal Part-Time or Full-Time employee from Memorial Day weekend till Labor Day. Typical hours are from 11 am to 7 pm, may vary by site. Pool is open 7 days a week, must be available weekends and holidays during this period.
- Maintains pool and pool area ensuring appropriate use of pool at all times. Performs minor maintenance on pool equipment.
- Property Manager
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to)
- Prepares pool daily for use by swimmers including unlocking the gate to allow access and securing at the end of the day.
- Maintains pool including vacuuming, washing decks and flushing gutters.
- Prepares sign-in sheets, and checks resident identification.
- Ensures safety precautions are followed in pool area and identifies possible safety hazards.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of pool equipment and maintenance.
- Skill in public relations practices.
- One year of swimming pool attendant experience;
- OR, any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
- Current CPR and or Life Guard certification.
- Reliable transportation