- Perform all routine/preventative maintenance in order to maintain the physical integrity of the community.
- Maintenance Supervisor
RESPONSIBILITIES (Including, but not limited to)
- Effectively handle resident service requests, correcting the situation within 24 hours when possible.
- Ensure that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Maintain awareness of the physical condition of the property and immediately correct unsafe conditions.
- Maintain accurate records regarding preventative maintenance, service requests, expenditures, apartment make-ready status, work-in-progress, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of inventory levels of spare parts and supplies and inform supervisor of shortages.
- Maintain effective internal control over operational activities in compliance with best practice policy and guidelines.
- Maintain community grounds and landscaping.
- Handle snow and debris removal.
- Clean model apartment, community center and office areas.
- Clean hallways and common areas.
- Clean laundry facilities and vacant apartments.
- Must be able to perform various physical activities, such as lifting/carrying supplies, parts, ladders, etc. as well as a constant need to be on feet to perform a variety of bending/stooping/squatting and pushing and pulling to perform routine maintenance.
- Previous experience that includes plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry and locksmithing.
- Previous experience in cleaning.
- Pervious experience in landscaping.
- Ability to follow directions.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to complete tasks.
- Attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.